Evergreen Art Café Philosophy
Located on Sheaf Street Daventry, Evergreen Art Café is not your average art gallery! By combining our love for fine art together with a passion for great coffee and delicious locally sourced food, we have created a unique way of enjoying art that is accessible to everyone.
As an independent gallery we work in partnership with top publishers to select the UK's leading artists and displaying a selection of their latest work within the gallery. We also showcase an even more extensive fine art range on this website.
We would love to see you in the gallery so you can enjoy a great coffee, lunch or afternoon tea and browse the art on display at your leisure.
There is no hard sell here at Evergreen, our friendly and knowledgeable staff are always on hand if you have a question about a particular piece of art or an artist. So please just get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.
Click on the following links to find out more about buying art and our range of art services
What our customers say about Evergreen Art Café
- "The picture arrived safely - it looks fantastic! Thank you so much for the excellent service and experience in buying this piece. It's very rare now days where you can be fully satisfied from start to finish with a purchase made online or over the telephone. We will keep an eye on your monthly newsletters and wouldn't hesitate in recommending your services."Stuart Ansell
- "Super friendly environment, a great place to relax and chill out, well done to everyone in making this the best venue in Daventry!"Alan Standish
- "Loved it! Sat amongst wonderful pieces of art, should be more places just like this"Kate Hills
- "We had a lovely mummy and daughter lunch, the guys serving were lovely and flexible to our needs, very yummy food."Zoe O'Toole
- "My first visit, delightful, I will be back!"Jenny Jones
- "Had a tasty sausage muffin and a nice Americano, I will return and it's a place Daventry should cherish."Steven Macari
- "I always come here for a reason, because this is the best coffee shop in town."Kimberley Humphries